All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionAs the requirements for low power consumption and very small physical dimensions in portable, wearable and implantable medical devices are calling for integrated circuit design techniques using MOSFETs operating in the subthreshold regime, this book first revisits some well-kwn circuit techniques that use CMOS devices biased in subthreshold in order to establish napower integrated circuit designs. Based on these findings, this book shows the development of a class-AB current-mode sample-and-hold circuit with an order of magnitude improvement in its figure of merit compared to other state-of-the-art designs. Also, the concepts and design procedures of 1) single-branch filters 2) follower-integrator-based low pass filters and 3) modular trans-conductance reduction techniques for very low frequency filters are presented. Finally, to serve the requirement of a very large signal swing in an energy-based action potential detector, 3 napower class-AB current-mode analog multiplier is designed to handle input current amplitudes of more than 10 times the bias current of the multiplier circuit. The invented filter circuits have been fabricated in a standard 0.1 8 pm CMOS process in order to verify our circuit concepts and design procedures. Their experimental results are reported.
- Author BiographyChutham Sawigun, Mahanakorn University of Technology, Thailand and Wouter A. Serdijn, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Chutham Sawigun,Wouter A. Serdijn
- PublisherRiver Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRiver Publishers Series in Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationGistrup
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintRiver Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.