All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAnalog Signal Processing brings together in one place important contributions and state-of-the-art research results in this rapidly advancing area. Analog Signal Processing serves as an excellent reference, providing insight into some of the most important issues in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byF.W. Stephenson,Peter B. Aronhime
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.