All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $20.40Trending at AU $20.71
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $32.91
About this product
- DescriptionAnalogue Guides are a series of curated city guidebooks featuring high-quality, low-key venues distilled through the lens of the neighborhood. Each neighborhood is complemented by a concise set of sophisticated listings, including restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels, and serendipitous finds, all illustrated with photographs. The listings are supplemented by user-friendly maps to facilitate navigation of the cityscape. By highlighting aspects of the urban patina frequently lost under the corporate veil of large restaurant groups and ubiquitous chains, the mood and feel of each unique city is captured. The result is a compact, efficient manual celebrating the ingenuity of the contemporary metropolis.London is arguably the most international global city today. Aside from its traditional connections to the Commonwealth, and its more recent favor among the worldwide oligarchy, London has also turned into somewhat of a Euro-melting pot. That said, Londoner worth his salt would ever admit to anything more than merely quite liking it, but it would be hard to imagine a city as multifaceted t offering something new and inspiring for everyone--from the convivial pubs of Clerkenwell and the recent influx of Iberian and Antipodean influences on the culinary scene, to the cutting-edge art and design of the East End and the ideal of postcard-pretty Notting Hill. The guide aspires to unearth the best of all of this.
- Author BiographyAlana Stone is a wine specialist with an editorial background. She is fluent in five languages and has lived in eight countries. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Alana Stone
- PublisherAnalogue Media
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalogue Media
- Out-of-print date21/02/2017
- Content Notephotographs and maps throughout
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.