All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from togenesis, stress shift, and quantity readjustment to paradigmatic levelling, allomorphy, and grammaticalization, this collection covers a wide spectrum of developments, primarily in Germanic, Romance, and Indo-Aryan. A traditional umbrella category of change in systems is that of analogy. Somewhat less sanctioned, markedness is a basic relation shaping the structure of systems, in phology as well as morphology.
- Author BiographyAditi Lahiri is Professor of General Linguistics at the University of Konstanz.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication25/02/2003
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight743 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAditi Lahiri
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.