All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to follow the recommendations put forth by the ACM/SIGCSE 2001 task force, Analysis of Algorithms raises awareness of the effects that algorithms have on the efficiency of a program and develops the necessary skills to analyze general algorithms used in programs. The text presents the material with the expectation that it can be used with active and cooperative learning methodology, based on the premise that students learn more effectively and retain more information longer when they are active participants in the learning process. To accomplish this, the chapters are clear and complete to encourage students to prepare by reading before class, and the text is filled with exciting examples and exercises that look at the efficiency of various algorithms to solve a problem. The author is well kwn for workshops that he presents on the active learning model. He has written an instructor's manual that helps instructors understand how to present the material in an active way.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. McConnell
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight936 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.