All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis and Control of Boolean Networks presents a systematic new approach to the investigation of Boolean control networks. The fundamental tool in this approach is a vel matrix product called the semi-tensor product (STP). Using the STP, a logical function can be expressed as a conventional discrete-time linear system. In the light of this linear expression, certain major issues concerning Boolean network topology - fixed points, cycles, transient times and basins of attractors - can be easily revealed by a set of formulae. This framework renders the state-space approach to dynamic control systems applicable to Boolean control networks. The bilinear-systemic representation of a Boolean control network makes it possible to investigate basic control problems including controllability, observability, stabilization, disturbance decoupling etc.
- Author BiographyDaizhan Cheng received the Ph.D. degree in systems science from Washington University, St. Louis, in 1985. Currently, he is a Professor with the Institute of Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. His research interests include nonlinear systems, numerical method, complex systems, etc. Dr. Cheng is Chairman of the Technical Committee on Control Theory (since 2003), Chinese Association of Automation, a Fellow of the IEEE, and a Fellow of the International Federation of Automatic Control. Hongsheng Qi received the Ph.D. degree in systems theory from the Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2008. He is currently a post-doctoral fellow at the Key Laboratory of Systems and Control, Chinese Academy of Sciences. His research interests include nonlinear systems control, complex systems, etc. Zhiqiang Li received the M.S. degree from Zhengzhou University in 2007. He is currently a Ph.D. student in the Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences. His research interests include nonlinear systems control, complex systems, etc.
- Author(s)Daizhan Cheng,Hongsheng Qi,Zhiqiang Li
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleCommunications and Control Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight679 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.