All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-written book contains the analytical tools, concepts, and viewpoints needed for modern applied mathematics. It treats various practical methods for solving problems such as differential equations, boundary value problems, and integral equations. Pragmatic approaches to difficult equations are presented, including the Galerkin method, the method of iteration, Newton's method, projection techniques, and homotopy methods.
- Author(s)Ward Cheney
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2001
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number208
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.