CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of Computer and Communication Networks provides the basic techniques for modeling and analyzing two of the fundamental components of high performance networks: switching equipment, and software employed at the end des and intermediate switches. The book also reviews the design options used to build efficient switching equipment. Topics covered include Markov chains and queuing analysis, traffic modeling, interconnection networks, and switch architectures and buffering strategies. This book covers the mathematical theory and techniques necessary for analyzing telecommunication systems. Queuing and Markov chain analyses are provided for many protocols currently in use. The book then discusses in detail applications of Markov chains and queuing analysis to model more than 15 communications protocols and hardware components.
- Author(s)Fayez Gebali
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note187 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1214 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.