All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- Description* The main treatment is devoted to the analysis of systems of linear partial differential equations (PDEs) with constant coefficients, focusing attention on null solutions of Dirac systems * All the necessary classical material is initially presented * Geared toward graduate students and researchers in (hyper)complex analysis, Clifford analysis, systems of PDEs with constant coefficients, and mathematical physics
- Author(s)Daniele Carlo Struppa,Fabrizio Colombo,Frank Sommen,Irene Sabadini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.