All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on sources from a wide range of disciplines, this second volume of a two volume tutorial on systems theory focuses on methodological issues of structural equation modelling and the application of models to empirical analysis of behavioral and social problems.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHiram E. Fitzgerald,Ralph L. Levine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.