All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fully update Third Edition of the most trusted book on financial statement analysis Recent financial events have taught us to take a more critical look at the financial disclosures provides by companies. In the Third Edition of Analysis of Financial Statements, Pamela Peterson-Drake and Frank Fabozzi once again team up to provide a practical guide to understanding and interpreting financial statements. Written to reflect current market conditions, this reliable resource will help analysts and investors use these disclosures to assess a company's financial health and risks. Throughout Analysis of Financial Statements, Third Edition, the authors demonstrate the nuts and bolts of financial analysis by applying the techniques to actual companies. Along the way, they tackle the changing complexities in the area of financial statement analysis and provide an up-to-date perspective of new acts of legislation and events that have shaped the field. * Addresses changes to U.S. and international accounting standards, as well as invations in the areas of credit risk models and factor models * Includes examples, guidance, and an incorporation of information pertaining to recent events in the accounting/analysis community * Covers issues of transparency, cash flow, income reporting, and much more Whether evaluating a company's financial information or figuring valuation for M&A's, analyzing financial statements is essential for both professional investors and corporate finance executives. The Third Edition of Analysis of Financial Statements contains valuable insights that can help you excel at this endeavor.
- Author BiographyPAMELA PETERSON DRAKE, PhD, CFA, is the J. Gray Ferguson Professor of Finance and Head of the Department of Finance and Business Law in the College of Business at James Madison University. Prior to joining James Madison, she was an associate dean and professor of finance at Florida Atlantic University and, previous to that, a professor at Florida State University. She has published articles in numerous journals and collaborated with Frank Fabozzi on the previous edition of this book as well as Foundations and Applications of the Time Value of Money, Capital Budgeting, and Financial Management and Analysis, all published by Wiley. She received a BS in accountancy from Miami University and her PhD in finance from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. FRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, CPA, is Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School and a member of the EDHEC-Risk Institute. Prior to joining EDHEC in August 2011, he held various professorial positions in finance at Yale University's School of Management from 1994 to 2011 and was a visiting professor of finance and accounting at MIT's Sloan School of Management from 1986 to 1992. He is also editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Pamela Peterson Drake
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.