All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionSurvival data or more general time-to-event data occur in many areas, including medicine, biology, engineering, ecomics, and demography, but previously standard methods have requested that all time variables are univariate and independent. This book extends the field by allowing for multivariate times. As the field is rather new, the concepts and the possible types of data are described in detail. Four different approaches to the analysis of such data are presented from an applied point of view.
- Author(s)Philip Hougaard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight854 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.