Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors consider the Hodge Laplacian DELTA on the Heisenberg group H n , endowed with a left-invariant and U(n) -invariant Riemannian metric. For 0<=k<=2n 1 , let DELTA k dete the Hodge Laplacian restricted to k -forms. In this paper they address three main, related questions:*(1) whether the L 2 and L p -Hodge decompositions, 1 , hold on H n;*(2) whether the Riesz transforms dDELTA -12 k are L p -bounded, for 1 ; *(3) how to prove a sharp Mihilin-Hormander multiplier theorem for DELTA k , 0<=k<=2n 1 .
- Author BiographyDetlef Muller, Universitat Kiel, Germany. Marco M. Peloso, Universita Degli Studi Di Mila, Milano, Italy. Fulvio Ricci, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy.
- Author(s)Detlef Muller,Fulvio Ricci,Marco M. Peloso
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number233/1095
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.