CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is a nation at war. It will be a long war. The terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001 were the catalyst that brought the US to this war: the Global War on Terrorism. However, US and coalition responses to Islamic extremism since 11 September 2001 have t prevailed and in some cases have exacerbated the problem of Islamic radicalization even further. It is increasingly clear that understanding the root causes or sources of Islamic extremism is critically important to designing a viable long-term strategy to counter or eliminate them. In general terms, this thesis seeks to identify the sources of Islamic extremism. Specifically, this thesis seeks to answer the question, Has The National Security Strategy of the United States of America March 2006 properly identified the sources of Islamic extremism? In doing so, this thesis considers multiple perspectives including those of the US government, international organizations, ngovernmental organizations and experts, and Islamic extremists themselves.
- Author(s)John D Johnson
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.