All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Fordham was a friend of Jung, made many major contributions to analytical psychology. This volume brings together his key writings on analytical technique. They are important because they have shaped and informed analytical technique as we find it today. These writings will be welcomed by both trainee and practising analysts.
- Author(s)Michael Fordham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.