All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionUntil the 1980s, researchers studied and measured only the physical properties of aerosols. Since the 80s, however, interest in the physicochemcal properties of aerosols has grown tremendously. Scientists in environmental hygiene, medicine, and toxicology have recognized the importance held by the chemical composition and properties of aerosols and the interactions of inhaled, bad aerosols. This book offers the first comprehensive treatment of modern aerosol analytical methods, sampling and separation procedures, and environmental applications, and offers critical reviews of the latest literature. This important field has developed rapidly in the last 15 years, but until w, book effectively summarized or analyzed the existing research. Analytical Chemistry of Aerosols reviews procedures, techniques, and trends in the measurement and analysis of atmospheric aerosols. With contributions from ackwledged, international experts, the book discusses various methods of bulk analysis, single particle analysis, and the analysis of special aerosol systems, including fibrous and bacterial aerosols.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones
- Weight1038 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byKvetoslav Rudolf Spurny
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.