All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAnalytical Molecular Biology illustrates the importance of simple analytical methods applied to some basic molecular biology problems, with an emphasis on the importance of biological problems, rather than the complexity of mathematics. First, the book examines crucial experimental data for a specific problem. Mathematical models will then be constructed with explicit inclusion of biological facts. From such models, predictions can be deduced and then suggest further experimental studies. A few important molecular biology problems will be discussed in the order of the complexity of the mathematical models. Based on such illustrations, the readers can then develop their own analytical methods to study their own problems. This book is for anyone who kws they need to learn how to apply mathematical models to biology, but doesn't necessarily want to, from practicing researchers looking to acquire more analytical tools to advanced students seeking a clear, explanatory text.
- Author(s)Tai Te Wu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.