All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionAnalytical Pyrolysis of Synthetic Organic Polymers is a follow-up to Analytical Pyrolysis of Natural Organic Polymers, which is volume 20 of the series. The main focus of the book is on practical applications of analytical pyrolysis in synthetic organic polymer identification and characterization. The first part of the book has five chapters including an introduction, a discussion on physico-chemistry of thermal degradation of synthetic polymers and on instrumentation used in analytical pyrolysis, a chapter discussing what type of information can be obtained from analytical pyrolysis, and a chapter dedicated to the analysis and characterization of synthetic polymers. The second part systematically covers the analytical pyrolysis of various classes of synthetic polymers. Some theoretical background for the understanding of polymer structure using analytical pyrolysis is also discussed.
- Author BiographyDr. Serban C. Moldoveanu is Sr. Principal Scientist at R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. His research activity is focused on various aspects of chromatography including method development for the analysis by GC/MS, HPLC, and LC/MS/MS of natural products and cigarette smoke. He also performed research on pyrolysis of a variety of polymers and small molecules. He has over 100 publications in peer reviewed journals, eleven books, and several chapter contributions. He is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry.
- Author(s)Serban C. Moldoveanu
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- Series TitleTechniques & Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1390 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.