All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionAnalytics for Leaders provides a concise, readable account of a complete system of performance measurement for an enterprise. Based on over twenty years of research and development, the system is designed to provide people at all levels with the quantitative information they need to do their jobs: board members to exercise due diligence about all facets of the business, leaders to decide where to focus attention next, and people to carry out their work well. For senior officers, chapter openers provide quick overviews about the overall approach to a particular stakeholder group and how to connect overall performance measures to business impact. For MBA students, extensive supporting tes and references provide in-depth understanding. For researchers and practitioners, a generic statistical approach is described to encourage new ways of tackling performance measurement issues. The book is relevant to all types of enterprise, large or small, public or private, academic or governmental.
- Author BiographyN. I. Fisher is the founder of ValueMetrics Australia, an enterprise that carries out research and consulting primarily in the area of performance measurement. Dr Fisher carries out R&D projects around the world, with particular emphasis on improving quantitative reports to boards and top management. His more recent work has focused on measuring research quality and measurement of public policy. He is also a Visiting Professor of Statistics at the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)N. I. Fisher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 38 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.