Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.95+ AU $7.45 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling storytelling legend Neil Gaiman, author of American Gods and The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Anansi Boys is a kaleidoscopic journey deep into myth that will thrill Game of Thrones devotees and Terry Pratchett fans alike. 'Exhilarating and terrifying' Independent. Fat Charlie Nancy is t actually fat. He was fat once but he is definitely t fat w. No, right w Fat Charlie Nancy is angry, confused and more than a little scared - right w his life is spinning out of control, and it is all his dad's fault. If his rotter of an estranged father hadn't dropped dead at a karaoke night, Charlie would still be blissfully unaware that his dad was Anansi the spider god. He would have idea that he has a brother called Spider, who is also a god. And there would be chance that said brother would be trying to take over his life, flat and fiancee, or, to make matters worse, be doing a much better job of it than him. Desperate to reclaim his life, Charlie enlists the help of four more-than-slightly eccentric old ladies and their unique brand of voodoo - and between them they unleash a bitter and twisted force to get rid of Spider. But as darkness descends and badness begins is Fat Charlie Nancy going to get his life back in one piece or is he about to enter a whole netherworld of pain?
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman is the author of over thirty acclaimed books and graphic novels for adults and children, including AMERICAN GODS, STARDUST, CORALINE and THE GRAVEYARD BOOK. His most recent novel for adults, THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE was highly acclaimed, appeared on the hardback and paperback Sunday Times bestseller lists and won several awards, including being voted Book of the Year in the National Book Awards 2013: 'Some books you read. Some books you enjoy. But some books just swallow you up, heart and soul' Joanne Harris. The recipient of numerous literary honours, Neil Gaiman's work has been adapted for film, television and radio. He has written scripts for Doctor Who, collaborated with authors and illustrators including Terry Pratchett, Dave McKean and Chris Riddell, and THE SANDMAN is established as one of the classic graphic novels. As George R R Martin says: 'There's no one quite like Neil Gaiman.' Originally from England, Neil Gaiman now lives in America.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight338 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.