All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anatomical Drawing School recognizes the prominent role of the anatomy for the fine arts. The impressively detailed illustrations of the Hungarian master Andras Szunyoghy have accompanied artists as well as anatomists all over the world for more than a decade. The current two-volume edition is intended to make Szunyoghy's work accessible for an even broader public. The familiar high quality of the illustrations and anatomic content joins with the Flexcover and the handy LCT-Format into two new, high value volumes, which introduce the human and animal anatomy separately.
- Author BiographyGraphic artist and painter Andras Szunhyoghy, born 1946, is a professor at the Institute for Anatomical Drawing at the Academy of Applied Arts in Budapest. His works have been featured at countless exhibitions in many countries. He is the author of The Big Book of Drawing, Portrait Drawing and other publications.
- Author(s)Andras Szunyoghy
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.