All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first dissections of corpses and the drawings that described bodies, anatomy and art have always been connected. From Leonardo da Vinci's famous drawings of man to Francis Bacon's naked figures, artists have always been interested in the representation of humans. Today, anatomy is back in contemporary art following the rebirth of gothic and horror in the entertainment industry. This reference book includes the work of rewned contemporary artists (Damien Hirst, KAWS, Mark Ryden), social media stars (Jason Freeny), street art icons (Nyckos) and a whole new generation of illustrators.
- Author(s)Rodolphe Lachat
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width246 mm
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.