All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed chart showing rmal anatomy of the Shoulder as well as common injuries. Each illustration is clealy labeled and injuries are textually described. Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder illustrates the following rmal anatomy: Anterior view showing muscles, bones, liagments, nerves, veins and arterires Anterior view (deep Layer) of the bones, ligaments and mucsle Posterior view, superior and lateral views of the bones of the shoulder Detail of the right shoulder socket Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder illustrates and describes the following common injuries: Impingment Syndrome Rotator Cuff Tear Proximal Humeral Fracture Acromioclavicular Separation Bicipital tendonitis Tendon instability Bankart lesion Dislocation of the the humerus Hill Sachs formation Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587798085 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587798078 19-34 x 26 latex free styrene plastic ISBN 9781587798092
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.