All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionViktor's need for ever more extreme pleasures drives him to places far darker than the music he creates with his band-mates. But it is possible to go too far. A creature of carnality and rampant addictions, Viktor discovers that something far worse is lurking within him while his band is touring. Something violent. Something uncontrollable. Something terrifying. Something which may cost him more than he could imagine, and may well cost others their lives. Anatomy of Darkness is a twisted, sexually charged story of horror, lust and madness from the acclaimed author of the Paris Immortal vampire series and supernatural thriller Grimalkin Mar.
- Author BiographyS. Roit has been reading since perhaps age three, which makes it about forty -mumble mumble- This strange creature read everything, as in, the entire library (including encyclopedias). This was in the Dark Ages, my pretties. A world without internet. (Cue blood-curdling scream.) Authors were faceless rock stars, therefore it never occurred to S. that someone from a tiny (really tiny) town could pursue a writing career. Not even with a steady A+ in English. S. dabbled in poetry, wrote lyrics in a band, played all the parts in one-person skits, talked to invisible people, (but they were real, every writer understands this) and in general, did not live in the same world as everyone else. One day, after a year and a half of prompting from role play partners, S. sat down and banged out a novel. Lo and behold (and much to S.'s constant amazement), that novel was picked up by the first publisher it was sent to. (Snowbooks was so kind to get that book off the floor.) S. now resides in a cozy apartment in Seattle, with the two demon cats known as Pai Pai and Loki. If they are not pleased at all times, nothing gets done. S. has so far had six novels and one collection of shorts published. Apparently, the demons were well pleased. How, is not something that should be discussed in polite company. (Are you polite company? We hope not.) Let's just say that goats will forever quiver in S.'s presence, for starters. It may also be worth noting that Roit has always had a particular interest in bloodsuckers.
- Author(s)S Roit
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.