Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.15+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionAnatomy of Exercise: 50+ is a detailed guide to attaining optimum physical fitness. Inside you will find 75 exercises, accompanied by illustrated step-by-step instructions from an experienced personal trainer. The first group of exercisesfocuses on flexibility, while the next ones improve endurance. Additionally, thereare exercises that target range of motion, posture and alignment, core strengthening for injury prevention and toning. Performed together, these exercises will improve not only the aesthetics of the 50+ body but also its functionality.
- Author(s)Hollis Lance Liebman
- PublisherHinkler Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHeatherton, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintHinkler Books
- Width195 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.