About this product
- DescriptionHigh-school seniors Dominique and Wes are two inexperienced teens who explore first love, and sex, together. Written in Dom's authentic voice, this debut vel is an unusually honest portrayal of a teen girl's sexual discovery--and the heartbreak that often follows.
- Author BiographyDARIA SNADOWSKY is a graduate of University of Nevada, Las Vegas's law school, and recently passed the Nevada state bar exam. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Daria Snadowsky
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight195 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.