Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Air Force's first stealth fighter has had a long and distinguished service record for our nation providing commanders a then revolutionary capability to fight our nation's wars. The F-117A Nighthawk's traditional mission of kcking down the door for conventional forces to follow will w fall upon other capabilities in the Air Force and other armed services. This paper analyzes and amalgamates available unclassified information covering different aircraft and capabilities currently in the Air Force inventory and those in production. With ever tightening budgets, the Air Force has to make difficult decision, on which programs to discontinue or reduce while keeping a vigilant watch to ensure capabilities do t diminish as it restructures its force. While the B-2 Spirit, F-22A Raptor and AGM-158 JASSM all possess low observable characteristics, an analysis of available unclassified information concludes that there could be a slight capability gap but the risks are t worth the costs to continue operating the F-117A fleet in the future.
- Author(s)Robert F Haas
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.