All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionNow, updated and revised, this time-tested resource is written for young trial lawyers eager to gain an appreciation of how to handle real problems encountered during jury trials. You'll gain insight into jury trials via two particular cases: A criminal case involving highly complex subjects and law campaign finance, national politics, and Hollywood fundraising, and necessitates simplifying and storytelling for the jury. A civil case illustrating the reality that most cases hinge on the credibility of witnesses, also showcasing the critical importance of experts in trials of a technical nature. This second edition also w includes an all-new third case, a n-jury civil trial! This helpful reference is a thorough exploration of trial techniques through the lens of actual cases and is an instructive must for any new trial lawyer.
- Author BiographyPaul Mark Sandler is a partner in the law firm of Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler and is an active trial lawyer representing many notable clients. He resides in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Paul Mark Sandler
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.