All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat prompts a man to leave his wife and infant daughter? Joshua Bowers did that in 1857. He left them in Halifax, Yorkshire, England, and sailed on a wooden ship to Wilmington, Delaware. He got a job in an iron foundry and a place to live. He sent for Mary Ann and Elizabeth to join him. After a perilous 35 day voyage, they arrived in Wilmington ion 1859. A century and a half later this couple has over 450 descendants, most of whom live along the Atlantic seaboard and California.
- Author BiographyFormer basketball referee, former teacher, present genealogist, partially describes Mary Anne Vincent. Determined to find relatives - dead or alive - she has over 3700 names in her database.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Vincent
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.