All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn the words of those who've lived it, a memoir anthology celebrating the history of Anchorage, from the first sale of town lots in 1915 to Alaska's largest city in 2015. The Sand Lake Boys, Drunk on Daylight, Earthquake at the Spa, Mayor's Memoir-these are among forty engaging selections by Alaskans who kw and love this place. Anchorage Remembers conveys how place transformed a people, and how people transformed the land. Katherine Ringsmuth, PhD
- Publisher49 Writers, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint49 Writers, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGrey Morgan,Ketchum Linda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.