Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionChain of Command Her enlistment up, Adanna Ingles is about to start her life anew. From the first day he boarded, Ian had been watching Adanna . There was way that he could touch, but oh, how he wanted to. After spending the last eighteen months being tempted, she was being discharged. Finally, he would be able to let her kw how he really feel, how he has always felt. Red Skies At Night Teane McGowan was damn good at her job. An engineman in the United States Navy, she worked hard in a male-dominated rate. Brett Olden could t believe his eyes. Teane was one of his best workers, which wouldn't have been a problem if she wasn't also one of the sexiest women he'd ever encountered. He'd always played by the rules and thus kept it professional even when his body and libido demanded otherwise. Basic Flight Maneuvers Pippa and Seth were on a collision course. The stubborn pilot was determined to make her his woman. Pippa was determined to run away. It was going to take more than basic flight maneuvers to capture the spirited woman. It was going to take an all out assault on the senses. Shades of Gray Bobbi is a woman used to being on her own. She never allows anything to ruffle her feathers and depends on man for anything. Grayson is a man who knew what he wanted, and he wanted Bobbi. He just wished she would let down her guard and let him in. While she might have given him her body, it was her trust he was after. But when a danger lurks, there was only one place Bobbi can think to go. Straight into Grayson's arms. There she learns life isn't always shades of gray.
- Author BiographyShara was born in Florida, grew up in Southern California, and has lived all over the world. A Marine brat, Navy vet, and the wife of a Navy lifer, she has visited four of the world's seven continents. Her favorite destinations are Paris, Hong Kong, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Catania. She has been writing all her life, but decided she wanted to write romance after reading The Flame & the Flower at the tender age of 13. That led to the notebook saga of Duran Duran, which was confiscated and turned over to her none too amused parents. Shara married a real life cowboy and has two beautiful children. Currently residing in the South, she enjoys the slow easy pace of life since her husband retired and hopes to keep busy writing plenty of juicy romances.
- Author(s)Shara Azod
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJennifer Puckett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.