Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume explore trade's dynamic role in the growth of early civilizations from the vantage points of archaeology, ecomics, social anthropology, and cultural geography. They examine such topics as central-place theory, information flow, early state modules, long-distance trade, classes of trade, and modes of exchange. Discussion of the development of early civilizations, the change from chiefdom to state, and the formation of trading networks all combine to provide a useful view of the different archaeological approaches to the study of trade and its role in the growth of civilization.
- PublisherSAR Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1975
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAR Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byC. C. Lamberg-Karlovsky,Jeremy A. Sabloff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.