All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionBlast back to ancient Egypt in is this new nfiction series and discover what it would have been like to live there! When people talk about ancient Egypt, things like mummies and pyramids may come to mind. But what was ancient Egypt really like? This engaging nfiction book, complete with black and white interior illustrations, will make readers feel like they've traveled back in time. It covers everything from what ancient Egyptians did for fun to the gods and goddesses they worshipped, and more. Find out cool, little-kwn facts such as how ancient Egyptian doctors used pigs' teeth to cure upset stomachs and how pets were often buried with their owners so they could be together in the afterlife.
- Author BiographyNancy Ohlin is the author of the YA novels Always, Forever and Beauty as well as the early chapter book series Greetings from Somewhere under the pseudonym Harper Paris. She lives in Ithaca, NY with her husband, their two kids, two cats, a bunny, and assorted animals who happen to show up at their door. Visit her online at nancyohlin.com. Adam Larkum is a freelance illustrator based in the United Kingdom. In addition to his illustration work, he also works in animation and develops characters for television.
- Author(s)Nancy Ohlin
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlast Back!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width147 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Larkum
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.