All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides linguistic background to the ancient authors and commentary on both epigraphic and literary dialect texts. By means of dialectally and chrologically arranged texts, translated and provided with running commentary, Gary Miller compares early authors against epigraphic records to facilitate an understanding of Homer, choral lyric, and authors from different dialect areas.
- Author BiographyD. Gary Miller, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA/University of Colorado, Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)D. Gary Miller
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Weight816 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.