All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological evidence here is used to help build up a picture of the lives led by the people of which it is a record. The contents include a description of primitive settlements, leading up to an account of the art, trade and civilization generally of early ages prior to the Celtic invasion and up to the end of Medieval times. Two chapters take narratives from the time and analyse them against physical evidence and consider what they tell us alongside that information. Many often overlooked facts are brought to the fore and special attention is paid to the overwhelming influence of climate in shaping human destiny. Originally published in 1935, this book is as enlightening today.
- Author(s)R. A. S. Macalister
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.