All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionA farmer digs up the remains of a sailing vessel in a field. There has been water there since the Ice Age and the sail is of a fabric unkwn to human science. Excavations reveal some strange architecture and a sort of stargate . The only way to find out where it goes is for someone to try it.
- Author(s)Jack McDevitt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/1996
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Weight220 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.