All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I moved to Strandbrook College, I met Alex and Sarah. They treated me like I was rmal. A human being. They actually liked me - though it took a while for me to trust that. I've never told them about my life before I met them. That shame can stay in the past. Weird thing is, they think I'm the strong one. The one with all the answers. The guru. When I'm offered a part on a TV show, they think it's all my dreams come true. And it is. Except that it'll bring me face-to-face with Rebecca French - and memories I've kept buried. But I've changed. And I'm sure Rebecca has too. Whatever happens, there's way I'm going to let my past destroy my future.
- Author BiographyDenise Deegan is the bestselling author of four novels and one book of non-fiction. She has been published in Ireland, the UK and Commonwealth, Germany, Holland and Korea. She has contributed to short story collections and written regularly in the Irish media and has given writing workshops for adults and children. Denise lives in Dublin with her husband and two teenage children.
- Author(s)Denise Deegan
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight206 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.