And Another Thing: The World According to Clarkson: v. 2 by Jeremy Clarkson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn And Ather Thing...the outspoken and outrageous presenter Jeremy Clarkson, shares his opinions on just about everything. Jeremy Clarkson finds the world such a perplexing place that he wrote a bestselling book about it. Yet, despite the appearance of The World According to Clarkson, things - amazingly - haven't improved. Not being someone to give up easily, however, he's decided to have ather go. In And Ather Thing...the king of the exasperated quip discovers that: * Bombing North Carolina is bad for Yorkshire * We can look forward to exploding at the age of 62 * Russians look bad in Speedos. But t as bad as we do * Wasps are the highest form of life Thigh-slappingly funny and in your face, Jeremy Clarkson bursts the pointless little bubbles of the idiots while celebrating the special, the unique and the sheer bloody brilliant...And Ather Thing...is a hilarious collection of Jeremy's Sunday Times columns and the second in his The World According to Clarkson series which also includes The World According to Clarkson, For Crying Out Loud! and How Hard Can It Be? Praise for Jeremy Clarkson: 'Brilliant ...laugh-out-loud' Daily Telegraph 'Outrageously funny ...will have you in stitches' Time Out Number-one bestseller Jeremy Clarkson writes on cars, current affairs and anything else that anys him in his sharp and funny collections. Born To Be Riled, Clarkson On Cars, Don't Stop Me Now, Driven To Distraction, Round the Bend, Motorworld and I Kw You Got Soul are also available as Penguin paperbacks; the Penguin App iClarkson: The Book of Cars can be downloaded on the App Store. Jeremy Clarkson because his writing career on the Rotherham Advertiser. Since then he has written for the Sun and the Sunday Times. Today he is the tallest person working in British television, and is the presenter of the hugely popular Top Gear.
- Author BiographyJeremy Clarkson began his career on the Rotherham Advertiser. Since then he has written for the Sun, the Sunday Times, the Rochdale Observer, the Wolverhampton Express & Star, all of the Associated Kent Newspapers and Lincolnshire Life.
- Author(s)Jeremy Clarkson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe World According to Clarkson
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight244 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.