All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insights into pastors' personal and devotional lives, legal affairs, counseling, resumes, and other aspects of pastoring.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Zimmerman was general superintendent of the Assemblies of God from 1959-1985. He entered the Pentecostal pulpit while still in his teens without benefit of formal theological training. He has pastored a number of churches in the midwest and received ordination papers in 1935. He also served on committees for the National Association of Evangelicals and the National Religious Broadcasters.
- Author(s)Thomas F Zimmerman
- PublisherGospel Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Publishing House
- Weight907 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.