All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual trailblazer Huston Smith has written comprehensive books about religion and a memoir of his own life, but where has he merged the two elements of seeking and experience with such storytelling flair as he has in these pages. Few have done as much as Smith to explore and illuminate the world s religions and spiritual traditions, and ne have done it with such accessibility, wonder, and delight. In this joyous volume, he looks back on his extraordinary life, describing riveting scenes with unforgettable characters in India, Africa, Tibet, and Japan. Smith s charm and exuberance come through on every page.
- Author Biography<b>Huston Smith</b> is recognized and revered as the preeminent teacher of world religions and a prolific author. He was the focus of the five-part television series <i>The Wisdom of Faith</i> hosted by Bill Moyers. <b>Phil Cousineau</b> is an editor, filmmaker, creativity consultant, literary tour leader, and the author of numerous books, including <i>The Art of Pilgrimage</i>.
- Author(s)Huston Smith,Phil Cousineau
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content NoteLine Drawings throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.