All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving divorced parents was bad eugh, but then Charles' mother marriesBen. Ben's two children move in, and Charles has to share his bedroom withfive-year-old Thomas. Charles' reflections on his situation, told in perceptivecontemporary language, are laced with humor and emotion. At times both funnyand touching, this sequel to Don't Make Me Smile paints a realisticpicture of life in a blended family. -- School Library Journal. Readinglevel: 4.8.
- Author BiographyBARBARA PARK is best known as the author of the wildly popular New York Times bestselling Junie B. Jones series, which has kept kids (and their grown-ups) laughing--and reading--for over two decades. Beloved by millions, the Junie B. Jones books have been translated into multiple languages and are a time-honored staple in elementary school classrooms around the world. Every bit as funny as her best-known character, Barbara once said, There are those who believe that the value of a children's book can be measured only in terms of the moral lessons it tries to impose or the perfect role models it offers. Personally, I happen to think that a book is of extraordinary value if it gives the reader nothing more than a smile or two. In fact, I happen to think that's huge. Barbara Park is also the author of award-winning middle grade novels and bestselling picture books, including Skinnybones, Mick Harte Was Here, and The Kid in the Red Jacket. Barbara Park was born in New Jersey in 1947 and spent most of her adult life in Arizona, where she and her husband, Richard, raised two sons. Barbara died in 2013, but her legacy lives on in the laughter her books give to readers all over the world.
- Author(s)My Mother got Married
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementBullseye Books ed
- Reading Age2-12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.