CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSupriya Bhatnagar's and then there were three... is a collection of personal essays about a family rebuilding its life after early tragedy. Set in a ten-year time period of the author's life, the book begins with the death of the only man in her life, her father, when she was ten, and ends with the entry of the next man in her life, her husband. The accounts of life are both particular and universal-the joys and the sorrows of being raised in a family headed by a single mother bringing up two girls in the male-dominated 1970s India.
- Author BiographySupriya Bhatnagar is the Director of Publications for The Association of Writers & Writing Programs (AWP). Her MFA in Nonfiction is from George Mason University. She has published a short story in Femina, a leading English magazine in India, and Color, a chapter from her memoir, And Then There Were Three. . ., in Perigee. Another chapter appeared in Artful Dodge.
- Author(s)Supriya Bhatnagar
- PublisherServing House Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServing House Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.