All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the very foundations of our nation, many of our national heroes have placed their faith in Almighty God; and through the power of prayer, have implored His intervention on our behalf. In 1746 a massive armada of French warships is bearing down on the shores of New England. Their mission: burn Boston and other towns along the American coast. Just as they are about to launch their deadly attacks, a mysterious storm destroys the fleet. Following the Civil War, a prominent Union General, influenced by atheism, sets out to write a vel dispelling the divinity of Christ. Just before finishing the international best-seller, he has a miraculous revelation, and rewrites this extraordinary story. In World War II the German Army, led by columns of Panzer tanks, breaks through American lines, annihilating everything in its path. With American aircraft grounded by a massive winter storm, thing could stop the German advance. Unexpectedly, the weather clears and American aircraft quickly fill the skies, changing the outcome of the battle. Our history is wrought with challenges that have threatened the future of our nation. But just when all seems lost; our national heroes call upon a powerful weapon that changes the course of events. It is a powerful force that alters weather, gives men incredible courage, stops bullets in their paths, and changes the hearts and minds of both allies and enemies. It is the power of prayer. This book tells the true stories of these, and other, incredible events in America's history that were altered or influenced through the awesome power of prayer. From the forests of Valley Forge, to the deadly vacuum of space, men have turned to God and witnessed His mighty Hand of providence.
- Author BiographySenator Barry Loudermilk is a Republican representing Senate District 52. He serves as chair of the Science and Technology Committee and as vice chair of the Veterans, Military and Homeland Security Committee. He is also a member of the Economic Development and Transportation committees. He was recognized as Georgia Wing Legislator of the Year and the National Legislator of the Year by the Civil Air Patrol. and Legislator of the Year by Advocates for Children (2007). He proudly served in the U.S. Air Force from 1984 to 1992. He is currently a business owner, a Protestant, and a public and motivational speaker in American history, the Constitution, and our Christian Heritage. He is a member of the National Rifle Association, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, and the American Legion. He is also a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol and is on the board of directors for Barley Loaf Ministries.
- Author(s)Barry Loudermilk
- PublisherFastPencil, Incorporated
- Date of Publication03/09/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCampbell
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFastPencil, Incorporated
- Out-of-print date24/06/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.