All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Tait finds his wife and son missing when he returns from a business trip to his home in a peaceful Northumberland village. Anxiety turns to fear and dread when he receives a late-night phone call, one that re-awakens memories of terrible events ten years earlier in Slovakia and Ukraine. On a stormy November night, he sets out across the hills to find and save his family. Meanwhile, in Washington DC, new intelligence brings George Riley out of retirement. It sends him to Northumberland; to confirm and avenge the death of a colleague murdered ten years earlier in Central Europe. Lying in wait is Yugov, a Russian-speaking Ukrainian arms dealer, who kws that John Tait's wife holds the key to something he wants very badly. A deadly pursuit ensues across the hills of Northumberland, and across a very different landscape in Ukraine. One man seeks to save his family, ather to avenge a colleague, and a third to obtain control of weapons that man should ever hold.
- Author BiographyDan Latus lives with his wife in Northumberland. His novels are inspired by the places he knows best. And Then You're Dead, like Run for Home before it, is set partly in Northumberland and partly in Central Europe, a region he frequently visits and one where he has lived and worked. Of his other novels, Out of the Night, A Death at South Gare and Living Dangerously are all set in Cleveland and Teesside, where he grew up and lived until he moved for a time to Canada. Now, though, Northumberland is home.
- Author(s)Dan Latus
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.