All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionA Michael L. Printz Hor Award Winner A gentle, lyrical story of incomprehensible sorrow faced with quiet courage. ELIZABETH WEIN, New York Times bestselling author Hubbard treats tragedy and new beginnings with a skilled, delicate hand. JOHN COREY WHALEY, author of Where Things Come Back, winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Senior Paul Wagoner walks into his school with a stolen gun, threatens his girlfriend, Emily Beam, and then takes his own life. Soon after, angry and guilt-ridden Emily is sent to a boarding school in Amherst, Massachusetts, where two quirky fellow students and the spirit of Emily Dickinson offer helping hands. But it is up to Emily Beam to heal her own damaged self, to find the good behind the bad, hope inside the despair, and springtime under the sw. A Boston Globe Best YA Novel of the Year A KirkusReviews Best Book of the Year A Tayshas High School Reading List Selection * As graceful as a feather drifting down, this lyrical story delivers a deep journey of healing on a tragic theme. Kirkus Reviews, Starred * And We Stay is a little gem of a book. . . . there is certainly something for anyone looking for a good read with a strong, believable female lead who is working her hardest to overcome tragedy. School Library Journal, Starred Hubbard s writing iselegantand emotional. Publisher s Weekly This vel is accomplished, polished, and mixes prose and poetry tostunning effect. Booklist Hubbard . . .captures perfectlythe turbulence of young love, the bonds of friendship, and the push-and-pull dynamic between teens and adults. VOYA From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Printz Honor Award-winning And We Stay is Jenny Hubbard s second novel. Her first, Paper Covers Rock, was a William C. Morris Debut Award Finalist. A former English teacher, Jenny writes books and plays in her hometown of Slisbury, North Carolina, where she lives with her husband, a high school math teacher, and their rescue dog, Oliver. You can find Jenny on Facebook, follow her (and Oliver) on Twitter at @HubbardWrites, and visit her website at jennyhubbard.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Jenny Hubbard
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.