All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanada's first audition book, with mologues from plays of the seventies, also useful as a survey of Canadian playwriting.
- Author BiographyMargaret Bard is well known in Canadian, American and British theatre. With Peter Messaline and Miriam Newhouse she coedited the audition book And What Are You Going to Do For Us?.
- PublisherThe Dundurn Group
- Date of Publication01/09/1980
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSimon & Pierre Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byMargaret Bard,Miriam Newhouse,Peter Messaline
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.