All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $83.16Trending at AU $97.82
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $63.85
- AU $69.75Trending at AU $81.95
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $86.19Trending at AU $100.01
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $86.45
- AU $21.79Trending at AU $23.20
About this product
- Product InformationAnd When Did You Last See Your Father? is from Blake Morrison's moving and candid memoir of his father in the weeks leading up to his death. When Arthur Morrison was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he had only a few weeks left to live. Morrison travelled to Yorkshire to stay with his mother in the village where he grew up. He visited his father at the hospital where he had spent so much time with his own patients as a GP. As his father's condition worsened, Morrison contemplated their shared experiences, the intimacies and the irritations of their relationship. After his father's death, Morrison questions the nature of the bond between them, articulately expressing the contradictions, frustrations, love and loss bound into the complicated relationships which most of us have with our parents.
- TitleAnd When Did You Last See Your Father?
- Product Release Date01/09/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2007
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAlannah Barlow,Bradley Johnson,Chris Middleton,Claire Skinner,Colin Firth,Elaine Cassidy,Elliot Avery,Gina McKee,Jim Broadbent,Juliet Stevenson,Matthew Beard,Naomi Allisstone,Olivia Lindsay,Rhiannon Howden,Richard Standing,Sarah Lancashire,Tara Berwin,Tom Butcher
- DirectorsAnand Tucker
- Rating InfoInfrequent Coarse Language,Mature Themes
- Run Time88 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Sub GenreBiography,Drama
- Aspect Ratio2.35:1
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineA parent and a child. The past and the present. Memories and secrets. Can you know someone for a lifetime.... and not know them at all? The life of a
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.