All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1965. The British Establishment is reeling after a series of defections and acts of treachery by high-ranking Intelligence Officers. When American academic Francis Hollander accuses Sir James Digby QC, a Baronet and a leader of the Bar, of being a soviet spy, Digby hires Ben Schroeder to represent him. But when evidence starts piling up of Digby's association with the Cambridge spies, Ben can longer be sure he will save Digby from prosecution and ruin. Is Ben willing to risk his career to obtain vital evidence?
- Author BiographyPeter Murphy has had a career in the law, as an advocate and teacher, both in England and the United States. His legal work included a number of years in The Hague as defense counsel at the Yugoslavian War Crimes Tribunal. He is the author of A Higher Duty, Removal, and Test of Resolve.
- Author(s)Peter Murphy
- PublisherKamera Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKamera Books
- Weight329 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.