Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCombine social media with traditional marketing techniques for breakthrough results! <p>While social media is doing much to change the marketing landscape, it doesn't mean you have to take an either/or approach between it and more traditional methods. And the Clients Went Wild! gives you the tools to take an eclectic approach and pick the best, most wildly successful marketing methods traditional, online, or both to win at a given marketing goal. And, whether by means of Facebook, Twitter, streaming video, or by old-fashioned word of mouth, public relations, or personal sales skill, the goal is to win, right? * Find real-life examples of success from some of today's best businesses * Shows how to integrate and benefit from both traditional and new marketing methods * Uses the proven business growth strategy Red Zone Marketing(R) as a central concept * Author has proven the concepts successful in her work for numerous major clients <p>Don't throw out tried and true marketing techniques just for the sake of the new. Do what works! Perfect your marketing mix and win with And the Clients Went Wild!
- Author Biography<p>MARIBETH KUZMESKI and her firm, Red Zone Marketing, consult with businesses from entrepreneurial firms to Fortune 500 corporations on strategic marketing planning and business growth. She is a member of the Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) and The National Speakers Association, a frequent national media contributor, an international speaker, and is the author of five books including The Connectors: How the World's Most Successful Businesspeople Build Relationships and Win Clients for Life (Wiley).
- Author(s)Maribeth Kuzmeski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.