!Anda! Curso Intermedio by Jean W. LeLoup, Audrey L. Heining-Boynton, Glynis Cowell (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $315.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we walk, we have time to talk. The natural human pace is walking. We can run or sprint, but t for long. Eventually, we are exhausted and have to stop. But we can walk almost endlessly. It is actually amazing how far we can go when we walk, ultimately much farther than when we run. The UPSILONAnda! program was designed to give students more opportunities to pause and take a breath to take in all that makes up the exciting Spanish-speaking world. UPSILONAnda!'s streamlined approach to grammar and vocabulary helps instructors slow the pace of Elementary and Intermediate Spanish, giving students time to put language to use. New online resources in MySpanishLab - such as tools that enable students to practice Spanish with native speakers from around the world and engaging video content that offers insights into Spanish-speaking cultures - further help facilitate meaningful learning experiences within and outside the classroom.
- Author BiographyJean W. LeLoupJean W. LeLoup is Professor Emerita of Spanish at the State University of New York (SUNY), College at Cortland.She holds a Ph.D. in Foreign Language Education and an M.A. in Spanish Literature from The Ohio State University, as well as an M.S.Ed. in Counseling from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. For many years, she taught Spanish and was a guidance counselor at the secondary level in the St. Louis, Missouri, area. Dr. LeLoup is the co-founder/moderator of the Foreign Language Teaching Forum (FLTEACH) listserv, and presents and publishes on the integration of culture and the use of technology in foreign language instruction. Dr. LeLoup has won many professional awards, including the ACTFL/FDP-Houghton Mifflin Award for Excellence in Foreign Language Instruction Using Technology with IALL, the SUNY Chancellor's Awards for Excellence in Teaching and for Faculty Service, and several awards from the New York State Association of Foreign Language Teachers for outstanding publications and service to the profession. She has been a Fulbright Fellow and has also been program director of two grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities.She presently teaches Spanish at the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), where she was named Outstanding Academy Educator in 2010 and received the 2011 USAFA Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Technology. Glynis CowellGlynis Cowell is the Director of the Spanish Language Program in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has taught first-year seminars, honors courses, and numerous face-to-face and hybrid Spanish language courses. She also team-teaches a graduate course on the theories and techniques of teaching foreign languages. Dr. Cowell received her M.A. in Spanish Literature and her Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, with a concentration in Foreign Language Education, from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Audrey Heining-Boynton Audrey Heining-Boynton received her Ph.D. from Michigan State University and her MA from The Ohio State University. Her career spans K-12 through graduate school teaching, most recently as Professor of Education and Spanish at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has won many teaching awards, including the prestigious ACTFL Anthony Papalia Award for Excellence in Teacher Education, the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina (FLANC) Teacher of the Year Award, and the UNC ACCESS Award for Excellence in Working with LD and ADHD students. Dr. Heining-Boynton is a frequent presenter at national and international conferences and also held many important positions, including President of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL). She is an appointed two-term Foreign Language Annals Editorial Board member and guest editor.
- Author(s)Audrey L. Heining-Boynton,Glynis Cowell,Jean W. LeLoup
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1111 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.